For questions, please contact City Hall at 719-784-4848.
Water Superintendent - Brandon Harris
Florence Bulk Water Station Requirements
- Tanks must have a 6-inch air gap between the pipe and the tank opening.
- Tanks must have a 3-inch hose to connect to the station.
- Tank must be inspected by a City Hall employee for compliance every time the water card is to be loaded/reloaded with funds.
Bulk water cards can be purchased and reloaded at City Hall Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
Please see below for additional information, including our rates.
- New/Replacement bulk water cards - $15.00
- Refill fee - $3.00 each time
- $1.50 per 100 gallons